The Reuse Center is now accepting donated gently used/like new men's and women's clothing.
Trailer Rental, Pick Up, and Delivery Service
For the convenience of customers that do not have access to a vehicle suitable for transporting their waste, recycling, or compost and mulch, the Drop-Off Station offers both a pickup service and a trailer rental service. The trailers are 5-1/2' x 8-1/2' and hold 5 Cubic Yards of material.
Dump Trailer Rental
The trailer can be rented and placed on site for use in a do-it-yourself project or house/basement clearance. The usual rental period is 48 hours. The cost for rental is $190.00 including disposal fees.
The trailer can hold a maximum of 5 cubic yards, the following applies:
- The trailer cannot be placed on grass, it must be on a driveway.
- Customers must not hitch the trailer during the rental period.
- The trailer must not be overloaded.
- The trailer cannot be used for concrete.
- There is a $30 fee for each additional day.
- Items listed on the Do Not Accept List are prohibited.
A pick-up service can be arranged by calling the Drop-Off Station. The fee for a pickup of 2 cubic yards is $100. Every additional cubic yard, above two, is $30 up to a maximum of 5 cubic yards $190.00
- The items to be picked up must be outside of the home and easy to reach.
- Additional fees will be charged if there is extensive loading time required.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- The pickup of items listed on the Do Not Accept List is prohibited.
- Excess concrete amounts cannot be picked up in the trailer.
A delivery service is available for customers wishing to purchase compost, woodchip, and mulch. The Drop-Off Station can deliver up to 5 cubic yards of product per delivery.
The delivery fee is $80.00 per journey, the following applies:
- Under no circumstances will the driver drive over a grassed area.
- Typically the delivery area is within a 10-mile radius of the Drop-Off Station.
- Fees for excess mileage/time are charged for deliveries expected to take excessive time when outside of the ten-mile radius.
- Heavy rain prior to the delivery may require postponement of service.
- The delivery of two different products in the same trailer WILL lead to mixing of the products.
- A clear indication of the dump location for the product must be given or the area should be marked with a tarp or sign.
For information on compost, woodchip and mulch products see our current price list.