All Divisions of Recycle Ann Arbor will be closed on Monday, May 29th, to observe Memorial Day. Curbside Recycle Carts will be delayed by one day through Saturday.
What To Do With Return to A-Z Guide
Cameras, not working
Cameras (digital or not) that are not working are accepted at the Drop-Off Station and Recovery Yard.
Cameras should not be put in curbside recycling bins because they contain too many different types of metal and plastic.
Live Zero Waste!
Try repairing first!
Other Places These are Accepted:
- Office Depot & Office Max accept old devices for recycling, and, depending on the value of your device, you may be eligible for a store gift card!
- Staples accepts all old electronic devices for recycling at in-store drop-offs
- Canon accepts all Canon products for recycling, besides batteries and projector lamps
- Samsung offers a take-back program for all Samsung products
- Sony accepts old Sony devices for their take-back program
While we do our best to stay updated on alternative reuse and recycling locations, we recommend that you call locations before taking your item(s) to confirm that they currently accept them.