What To Do With Return to A-Z Guide
Cameras (digital or not) that are in good, sellable condition are accepted for donation at the ReUse Center.
Types of cameras include digital, polaroid, DSLR, and film.
Live Zero Waste!
Donating unwanted cameras is the best way to ensure that they will be reused!
Other Places These are Accepted:
- Office Depot & Office Max accept old devices for recycling, and, depending on the value of your device, you may be eligible for a store gift card!
- Staples accepts all old electronic devices for recycling at in-store drop-offs
- Canon accepts all Canon products for recycling, besides batteries and projector lamps
- Samsung offers a take-back program for all Samsung products
- Sony accepts old Sony devices for their take-back program
While we do our best to stay updated on alternative reuse and recycling locations, we recommend that you call locations before taking your item(s) to confirm that they currently accept them.