Washtenaw County Clean Up Day
Saturday, June 26, 2021 - ALL DAY
On Saturday June 26, 2021 from 9AM - 1PM at the Whitmore Lake High School: 7430 Whitmore Lake Road Whitmore Lake, MI, the Washtenaw County Clean Up Day will be taking place! Enter the event using North entrance.
Acceptable materials include:
- Appliances (refrigerator, dryer, a/c unit, dehumidifier, etc.)
- Bulky Household Waste (furniture, mattresses, scrap wood, etc.) No concrete, asphalt, bricks, or shingle
- Electronics (TVs, computers, entertainment/communication devices, etc.)
- Household Hazardous Waste (paint, pesticides, cleaning supplies, oil, etc.) No materials in larger than 6 gallon containers. No oxygen or refrigerant tanks. Containers will not be returned.
- Recyclable Materials (glass, paper, plastic, cardboard) Separate cardboard from other material
- Foam Packaging and Containers (Cleaned of food debris, no packing peanuts)
- Scrap Metal
- Tires (On or off rims, no semi or agricultural tires, limit of 10 tires)
see the flyer below for more details:
For more information call 734-222-3950 or visit www.washtenaw.org/cleanup
Whitmore Lake High School, 7430 Whitmore Lake Rd, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189